Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Clubforce is a sports club management software. The software comprises of App for managers, coaches, athletes to improve daily team management, scheduling, communication, invoicing, scouting, testing, injuries etc.
Clubforce provides services that allow Users to store and analyze personal data, exercise and fitness data, and any other content that User uploads or enters into the account.
- The following terms and definitions shall be used in this Terms of Service and in relations between the parties arising from or in connection with it:
- Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person
- User – A person (including you) using Clubforce service (who may have different roles, which are described in point 3 of Terms of Service)
- Club – A sports club or a team using Clubforce service. The club is organized by staff members (managers and/or coaches).
- Service – Clubforce software used by Users and Clubs and located in the web and mobile apps of Clubforce, including but not limited to clubforce.eu,.
- Terms of Service – this agreement with all its current and future amendments and supplements hereto
- GDPR – European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Clubforce at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Users and roles
- Editor – Editor sets up the club and makes sure that everything is running. Editor can add new athletes as well as other coaches and managers. Profiles of all people in the club are accessible to Editor.
- Coach – Coaches manage their teams (athletes, schedules, attendance tracking, etc.). Coaches Limited can only see the contact and profile information of athletes in their training groups. Managers can limit the visibility of such information if needed. Coaches and Coaches Limited can add new athletes to their own training groups.
4. User’s Obligations
- You must take all appropriate measures to ensure the security of personal data being entered to the Service. You must not transfer your username and password, as well as access to your authenticated mobile apps and unique links with profile information to any third parties and are fully responsible for their safekeeping, independently choosing a way to store them. Any activities performed using username and password or from an authenticated mobile app are deemed completed by you, except for cases when you have informed Clubforce about an unauthorized access of third parties to your username and password, to your authenticated mobile app or their loss. You are solely liable for all actions and their consequences within and/or in relation to the use of the Service under your account.
- To use Clubforce, you must be at least 16 years of age or have a consent of a parent or a guardian. Clubs must get the consent of a parent or guardian prior to the registration of an athlete who is under the age of 16.
5. Clubforce Obligations
- Clubforce makes the Service available to Users unless there are circumstances beyond Clubforce control.
- Clubforce takes all reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect all data.
- Clubforce is considered as a processor on behalf of its Users and processing is governed by these Terms of Service.
- Processing personal data takes place only if User decides to store their data in the Service.
- Clubforce ensures that access to personal data is restricted with only those employees who need such access to perform their job functions and have committed themselves to confidentiality.
- Clubforce takes all appropriate measures to ensure the security of processing.
- Clubforce uses sub-processors, when necessary, to offer Service to the Users, including but not limited to support, server and messaging service providers, as well as for maintaining a sales pipeline about Clubs.
- Clubforce, taking into account the nature of the processing and the information available to Clubforce, assists Clubs with appropriate technical and organizational measures, insofar as this is possible, for the fulfillment of exercising the data subject’s rights and other responsibilities under GDPR.
- Clubforce, at the choice of the User, deletes or returns all personal data to the User after the end of the provision of services relating to processing, and deletes existing copies, unless Union or Member States law requires storage of the personal data.
- Clubforce makes available to the User all information necessary to demonstrate compliance with the obligations laid down in GDPR and allows for and contributes to audits, including inspections.
- Clubforce and its officers, directors, shareholders and employees cannot be held responsible for any accidents, injuries, or direct or indirect damages which User may experience from their fitness activities or the use of the clubforce.eu website and any other Clubforce services, including but not limited to (i) downtime and errors in the Service, (ii) loss of data, (iii) inaccurate, unreliable or dangerous information or files provided by other Users, (iv) the Service not meeting User’s requirements.
- It is forbidden to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Clubforce. It is specifically forbidden to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers), except for the rules set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
- Clubforce reserves the right to stop the Service for a short period of time for Service maintenance, notifying the User, if possible, 2 days in advance.
- Clubforce reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason. In case of termination, Clubforce will notify the User 90 days in advance.
- Clubforce reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- These Terms of Service, its conclusion and execution as well as all matters not regulated hereby are governed by the current legislation of Slovenia.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Service are resolved via negotiations or are subject to jurisdiction of Slovenian courts in accordance with current procedural law of Slovenia.
- If any part of this agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the agreement, which will remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
7. Intellectual Property and Copyright
- You are granted a limited, revocable, personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Service and the Services’ software.
- You may not (and you may not permit anyone else to) modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, create derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile, or otherwise try to extract the source code of the Clubforce Service or any part thereof.
- Nothing in these Terms of Service gives you the right to use any of Clubforce trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, trade dress and other distinctive brand features.
- You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trademark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the Services.
Pricing information can be found at https://www.clubforce.eu/en/pricing.
- These terms may be terminated by the User at any time, by contacting Clubforce by sending an email to email@example.com or using the feature “Contact” in www.clubforce.eu for sending a message. If User’s account is linked with a Club, User should ask their Club to delete their data.
- Clubforce may immediately terminate the agreement based on these Terms if Clubforce is determined that a User is acting, or has acted in a way that has negatively affected or may negatively reflect Clubforce and/or the Service or other Users or if a User has breached obligations set in these Terms.
10. Updates to Terms of Service
- Clubforce reserves the right to make changes to these Terms of Service by posting revisions and/or providing advance notice of changes to the Terms, generally via email where practicable, and otherwise through a notification on the website or in our mobile app.
- Last update 10.10.2018.